The Apple iPhone 5s was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Silver, Gold, and Space Gray.
Announce date: September 10, 2013
Model: A1533, A1453, A1457, A1528, A1530, A1518
Developer: Apple Inc.
Operating System: iOS 7
Display (Retina Display):
- 4 in (102 mm)
- Multitouch widescreen
- 640 x 1136 pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- LED backlit IPS TFT LCD
- Fingerprint resistant oleophobic coating on front
Fingerprint reader: Touch ID fingerprint reader
Camera: Contains both front and rear facing cameras.
- Front Camera
- Portrait photos at 1.2 MP
- VGA (720p) at 30fps
- Support for FaceTime over cellular wireless
- Rear Camera
- 8 MP
- HD Video (1080p) at 30fps
- Dual warm/LED Flashes
- IR filter
- Facial recognition / image stabilization
- Panorama photo
- Photo while recording video
Processor: Apple A7
RAM: 1 GB LPDDR3 RAM
Storage: 16, 32, 64 GB Flash Memory
- Integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GSM, CDMA, 3G, EVDO, HSPA+, LTE
- Digital Compass
- GPS and GLONASS signal reception
Dimensions: 4.87 × 2.31 × 0.30 in (123.8 × 58.6 × 7.6 mm)
Weight: 112 g (4.0 oz)
Colors: Space Gray, Silver, Gold
- Diagnose any issues you may be having with your iPhone 5s using our iPhone 5s Troubleshooting Guide.
- Diagnose and repair screen backlight issues with our iDevice Backlight Troubleshooting Page.